Centralize Your Inventory and Keep Costs Low
South Atlantic Companies offers a full range of warehousing solutions that help you make better decisions and focus on profit.
Our inventory management services provide the balance you need to relieve supply chain stress.
- Based on your inventory requirements
- Start to finish documentation and reports
- Traceable and accountable inventory levels
- Shipping methods to meet the needs of your clients
- Seamless information flow between customer and outside warehousing
- Strong supply chain visibility
Keep your costs low and focus on your profits. Lower your fixed overhead costs, and centralize your inventory and goods. Our value-add warehousing services include:
- Inventory Management
- Order Configuration
Our processes confirm high quality parts and elements in short lead times. From industrial and automotive to consumer electronics, we keep inventories throughout the supply chain minimal.
- Reduced costs due to vendor-managed inventory
- Modernized sourcing and acquisition
- Kitting, sequencing and sub-assembly
South Atlantic Companies has created custom processes to comprehensively handle returned goods. Our reverse logistics expertise allows you to improve your cash flow and lower inventory needs through quick, automated processing of retail and consumer returns.
- Return center operations
- Return-to-vendor management
- Product recall management
- Test, repair, and refurbishment
- Product recycling
We can help you assemble products and prepare them for shipping to the customer or retail destination. Our Quality Assurance inspections ensures your product is in perfect condition for delivery to your customers.
- Dedicated Project Management Team for jobs large and small
- Potentially decrease dock to store time
- Improve inventory fill rates
- Preserve your limited production space for other assembly needs
South Atlantic helps manufactures and distributors work together efficiently and provide better service to their customers. We make it easy to track what is shipped and how often so that production lines can be adjusted.
- Reduced Costs
- Fewer Errors
- Better Planning
- Reduced Ordering